The Imperial Crimson Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces

2 posters

Go down

Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces Empty Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces

Post by Jolthig Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Greetings!

This is the signup page for joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces. Please review the application below. There will be an oath of loyalty within the application.

Code:
Nation Name:

I, [b][I][insert nation name here][/I][/b], pledge myself to be loyal to the Imperial Crimson Republic and I shall not plot against nor do anything to go against the foundations of this region. And I pledge myself to be available during the times of raiding whenever possible and I shall not become inactive without giving notice to the Founder and Commander-In-Chief, Jolthig.

Last edited by Jolthig on Tue May 17, 2016 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Jolthig
Admin

https://theimperialcrimsonre.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces Empty Re: Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces

Post by NRE Mon May 16, 2016 6:48 am

Nation Name:New Roman Empire

I, New Roman Empire, pledge myself to be loyal to the Imperial Crimson Republic and the values of raiding and I shall not plot against nor do anything to go against the foundations of this region. And I pledge myself to be available during the times of raiding whenever possible and I shall not become inactive without giving notice to the Founder and Commander-In-Chief, Jolthig.

NRE

Back to top Go down

Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces Empty Re: Application For Joining the Imperial Republican Armed Forces

Post by Jolthig Tue May 17, 2016 9:04 am

NRE wrote:
Nation Name:New Roman Empire

I, New Roman Empire, pledge myself to be loyal to the Imperial Crimson Republic and the values of raiding and I shall not plot against nor do anything to go against the foundations of this region. And I pledge myself to be available during the times of raiding whenever possible and I shall not become inactive without giving notice to the Founder and Commander-In-Chief, Jolthig.
Accepted!

Jolthig
Admin

https://theimperialcrimsonre.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down