The Imperial Crimson Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic

2 posters

Go down

Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic Empty Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic

Post by Jolthig Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 am

Greetings newcomer!

Welcome to the Imperial Crimson Republic! This is the page for the signup of your application to become a Crimson citizen. Just fill out the application below to become a citizen.

Code:
Nation Name:
World Assembly Nation:
Other Regions You Are In:

Oath Of Loyalty,

I, [b][u][insert nation name here][/u][/b], hereby pledge loyalty to the Imperial Crimson Republic on the grounds of becoming a citizen. I pledge myself to not go against the values of the foundation of this region. And I pledge myself to keep the community of this region active and alive.

Last edited by Jolthig on Tue May 17, 2016 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Jolthig
Admin

https://theimperialcrimsonre.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic Empty Re: Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic

Post by NRE Mon May 16, 2016 6:51 am

Nation Name:New Roman Empire
World Assembly Nation:N/A
Other Regions You Are In:Kingdom of Alexandria

Oath Of Loyalty,

I, New Roman Empire , hereby pledge loyalty to the Imperial Crimson Republic on the grounds of becoming a citizen. I pledge myself to not go against the values of raiding and the foundation of this region. And I pledge myself to keep the community of this region active and alive.

NRE

Back to top Go down

Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic Empty Re: Application For Becoming A Citizen Of The Imperial Crimson Republic

Post by Jolthig Tue May 17, 2016 9:06 am

Accepted

Jolthig
Admin

https://theimperialcrimsonre.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down